Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

Arif Masood Naqvi

Arif Masood Naqvi is a Pakistani expatriate who founded Abraaj Capital, largest private equity firm in Middle East. He also founded Cupola, Pakistan’s first investment bank in 1994. Mr. Naqvi was educated at London School of Economics and worked for many international organizations including Aurthur Andersen, American Express bank.

In 1994, he went to Dubai with small amount of $50000 and founded Cupola. In 2002, he founded Abraaj Capital, which is now managing assets of more than 6 billion us dollars. Abraaj Group, as now it is known, is among fifty biggest private equity groups. Under the leadership of Mr. Naqvi, Abraaj is investing in different regions including Middle East, south Asia, and North Africa. Abraaj owns stakes in nearly two dozens companies. This equity firm has offices in different countries including Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, and Turkey. Companies founded by Mr. Naqvi have made more than 35 investments in 11 different countries.

His firm manages wealth of many royal families and high net worth individuals across Middle East and Pakistan.

Arif Naqvi hails from Karachi, Pakistan. He is married and has two children. Arif Naqvi along with his wife Fayeeza Naqvi helps poor and needy through Aman Foundation.

1 comment:

  1. Moula PANJTAN PAK AND ALLAH TALA may bestow more richness to Arif Naqvi and his family.My all the prayers of his ancestors who give birth to such intelligent Naqvi.
    I have request that once I was in UBL who on some minor issue of expenses expelled me and did not give me benevolent funds,EOBIs contribution also stop supporting my treatment and medical bills for illnesses that I contracted in the line of duty.I,m father of 3 marriageable daughters having no source of income except one employed contractual basis for salary hardly meeting home expenses.
    I Suffered cardiac arrests in the line of duty,my treatment demands huge some expenses I request NAQVI SAB to allow payment of my expenses at AGHA KHAN AUDITORIUM AS CHARITY FOR PERFORMANCE OF ANGIOPLASTY AND BRONCHIAL ASTHMA CONTROLLING CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIONS.
    Once again I request you to take pity on my ailing conditions because exacerbation due to left ventricle dysfunction warrants immediate remedy of cariac expert.
    If possible you may employ me with you by conducting interview for suitable job.I also served as compliance officer,operation officer and Manager.

    ReplyDelete